Find Your Ring Size
1. Download our printable Ring Size Measurer to
- Measure your size using an existing ring
- Measure Your finger, compare and determine your size.
2. If you feel uncomfortable measuring your ring size, most local jewelers offer to measure ring size free of charge.
Tips for Measuring the Ring Size-
1. To measure your finger towards the end of the day when fingers are thickest. Measuring a cold finger may result in an inaccurate measurement and a smaller ring size.
2. While using printable ring sizer, always measure the circumference around the base of your finger, past the knuckle.
3. When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement. This will be more comfortable.
4. The average womens’ ring size is about----. The average mans’ ring size is---
5. The ring size of your primary hand (the hand that you write with) will always be a half a size larger than the other hand.
6. If you're buying the ring as a surprise, try to find the ring size discreetly from friends or family. OR find a ring that he or she owns and measure the ring, or simply take it to your jeweler to have it measured. If your Suratdiamond ring isn't the perfect fit, just send it back and we'll be happy to resize it for you free of charge.